VDB HAND-QT-2 Hand microphone boompole in 2 sections Quarter-turn (closed: 20cm/8"; opened: 40cm/1'4"; 100g)
On the occasion of the 30th anniversary of the company, VDB revealed its new QUARTER TURN range, the “QT” so Cute!
This new model has an innovative collars system for locking and loosing the pole by a 1/4 hand turn. This improvement using an extreme precision in the manufacturing process, is the achievement of thirty years experience supplying the most demanding sound makers all around the world.
Life expectancy is enhanced by a revolutionary hard-wearing mechanism and dust repellent coating that makes this line adapted to any situation.
This new locking collar model is compatible with the classical range thanks to the diameters of the tubes which remain unchanged, which makes possible to upgrade your old classical VDB poles with the new system.
Additionally, new options are available, such as a metal quick lock removable top screw holding a female screw thread at the rear. The rubber heel has been improved, and last but not least, the carbon fiber has been revamped to get better resistance results and thus an improved resistance-lightness ratio.
Discreet, lighter and quicker as always are VDB trademark for upper quality!
Because in certain situations, the standard 6-sections QT range might not be the most suitable, such as in confined-space shooting (elevators, cars…), VDB developed a capsule range of HAND boom poles specifically designed to adapt to these particular sets, while keeping the most benefits of the VDB standard QT range !
This new range carries all the benefits of the standard 6-sections QT-range:
– Quarter Turn innovative collars system for locking and loosing the pole by a 1/4 hand turn
– Best most recent carbon fiber technology, to get better resistance results and thus an improved resistance-lightness ratio
– Revolutionary hard-wearing mechanism and dust repellent coating increasing life expectancy
– Metal quick lock removable top screw holding a female screw thread at the rear included
This range also includes SPECIFIC avantages:
– In 2 or 3 telescopic sections, their dimensions make them the perfect tool for all confined recording spaces
– As usual particular attention is provided to the lightness of the pole, making them the lightest hand poles in the world
– Possible to use it as as a stand pole or with a magic arm gear thanks to its female thread on the heel
Discreet, light, quick and perfectly fitted for the boomop’s need as always are VDB trademark for upper quality !