INTRODUCTORY PRICING UNTIL AUGUST 31, 2017!!!
The NanoLockit is designed to be the most intuitive, reliable, and easy-to-use timecode generator for all applications. It is the perfect choice for users who want a small and highly accurate timecode solution. Additionally, the unit features everything you need for high-end feature film and serial drama production while it is fully compatible with the market-leading ACN Lockit timecode system. With its matchbox-size form-factor, it provides timecode by way of Ambient's acclaimed Lockit circuitry to anything from DSLRs to film cameras. Despite its small size, it delivers crystal-tuned timecode via the industry standard, locking 5-pin LEMO connector. For newer users that may not be using timecode gear, we include a LEMO to 3.5mm interface cable so the NanoLockit will work for DSLRs and consumer cameras right out of the box.
The NanoLockit provides wireless timecode that simply works. The onboard wireless ACN system enables syncing of all units on set with one click – and makes the NanoLockit compatible with all other ACN Lockit devices. The days of tediously jamming Lockits one-by-one with a cable are finally past. This, along with the auto power on external supply feature, enables a set and forget process on hard to access configurations such as steadycams, gimbals, and drones – while the integrated battery will power the NanoLockit for at least 35 hours on a full charge. The ACN is Ambient's Lockit-specific, long-range radio network that transmits timecode and metadata. The buttons control all important functions. There’s no need for an app to adjust settings in the field. Use the built-in real time clock or feed in external timecode via the LEMO port. Syncing up even the most complex gear setup is literally a one button experience. After being set to the internal Real Time Clock or jammed by external timecode, any NanoLockit can wirelessly jam sync all other units on the set. The framerate is set automatically when jammed and does not require connection to an app or in-depth menu navigation.
• Highly accurate timecode generator
• Less than 1 frame drift per day in autonomous mode, zero drift with active C-Jam master in ACN
• Supports all TC framerates
• Full ACN support for ease of use and enhanced network capabilities
• Auto framerate configuration on jam
• Professional, locking Lemo connector with TC in/out and ACN metadata support
• Timecode output level adjustable for LTC on audio track on non-timecode equipment as DSLRs
• Metadata transceiver for RED Digital Cinema cameras
• Generator buffered timecode transceiver with Self-configuring SMPTE and MIDI timecode in- and output
• Easy-to-read bicolor status LED
• Micro USB connector for external power supply, simultaneous internal battery charging, MIDI timecode,
communication, and firmware updates
• 35hrs+ operation on full charge in 2 hrs, fast charge 15 min for 4hrs of operation
• Solid aluminium body
• Size: 65.5 mm (2.6) x 36,5 mm (1.4) x 21 mm (0.8) plus antenna 31mm (1.2)
• Weight: 72 g