The BST 25-216 is a professional quality, auxiliary base station transmitter designed to operate with the PR-216 and PR-216 Option 7 synthesized receivers in the 216-217 MHz band.
The BST 25-216 transmitter incorporates the latest digital and analog technologies to produce low residual noise, wide dynamic range, and extended frequency response, rendering the most natural sound possible from a wireless system. This transmitter may be used for wireless remote audio monitoring, personal cueing, tour guide, language interpretation, and assistive listening applications.
Unique COMTEK features of the BST 25-216 include:
• 57 user-selectable channels in the 216-217 MHz range: 38 standard narrow-band, non-companded channels; 19
high-fidelity narrow-band channels with companded audio processing.
• Single-window, bright LED display for exact frequency and channel, VU bar graph meter, antenna condition and
• Test tone generator for receiver testing and audio level referencing.
• Balanced mic or line level with 60 dB of control range to accommodate any audio level.
• Micro controller automatically sets the modulation deviation, the audio mode for companding processing, and the EQ
when corresponding channels are selected.
• Can be rack mounted for AC or 12-volt DC power and can accommodate a variety of remote antennas.
Comtek - BST-25-216 Transmitter
- Brand: Comtek
- Product Code: BST 25-216
- Availability: In Stock