Axient Digital offers dual and quad receiver options that open the door to a full range of features, from high-performance RF to transparent digital audio.
The AD4D Two-Channel Digital Receiver sets a new standard in spectral efficiency. Groundbreaking performance features include wide tuning, low latency, and High Density (HD) mode, ensuring solid performance in the most challenging RF environments. Networked control and signal routing options bring a new level of management and flexibility to your entire workflow.
Note: When purchasing separate wireless components, please match their frequency bands to ensure proper system operation.
- • Wide tuning range up to 184 MHz
- • True digital diversity reception per channel for drop-out resistance
- • Networked control with Wireless Workbench® software and ShurePlus™ Channels iOS app
- • Front panel headphone jack enables Dante™ Cue and Dante™ Browse monitoring
- • Configurable Ethernet switch for redundant Dante or AES67 digital output
- • AES3 output
- • Channel Quality meter displays RF signal-to-noise
- • Locking AC connectors
- • DC module version available to support redundant power
Shure - AD4D Two-Channel Digital Wireless Receiver
- Brand: Shure
- Product Code: AD4D