The RX EMERGENCY is a modular interface that allows an additional wireless line level signal to input into a Sound Devices mixer via the Mix Bus, effectively adding a channel to your mixer when in a jam. The box's small size allows you to save precious bag space while still having complete control over the wireless level and left, right, or both assigns in the stereo mix with transformer isolation.
The RX EMERGENCY was designed for the production sound professional. It's small, light and field durable. We offer a full complement of high quality cables to link up popular wireless receiver outputs and Sound Devices three, four, five and six channel field mixers with the RX.
The box ergonomics and connector orientation have been carefully selected to seamlessly integrate into your existing bag setup without impeding the placement of your audio gear. All Cable Techniques products are carefully hand assembled in the United States using premium materials and built to the exacting standards of production sound professionals.
• TA3M 3-pin connections for modular I/O, Line Level
• Ideal problem-solver for Sound Devices 664, 552, 302 and 442 field mixers
• Modular: Removable TA3F cables allow use of various brands of wireless
• Premium Bourns potentiometer to adjust your wireless level
• 3-Way switch to assign audio to Left, Right or Both in the Stereo Mix Bus
• Tough "Cool-Blu" wrinkle powder coat finish with laser engraved markings
• Lightweight metal box with removable belt clip included
• All connections on the bottom for seamless bag integration
• Assembled in USA
4.3 oz (120 g)
2" x 2" x 1 1/4"