*Disclaimer* The list price reflects the pole uncabled, please contact our store for cabling options and prices.
The QX series has retained all the features that have made Ambient Quickpole booms so successful, adding features that will especially appeal to those working "on the road". This boom series can easily be recognised by the characteristic staggered dimples on the screwlocks and the blue anodised collar. It is a "State of the Art" piece of equipment, and, with other Ambient microphone support accessories such as the Quicklok and Top Tip, Ambient provides a comprehensive solution to sound engineers working in the field.
• Very lightweight 1 mm custom made pullwind carbon fibre tube.
• Stainless steel tip with special hole for easy assembly of internal cabling.
• Internal soft felt bushings ensure rattle free operation and no seizing by dirt, humidity or cold temperatures.
• Once necessary collet and felt can easily be replaced on maintenance by the user at minimal cost to give an "as
• Boom sizes have been selected for travelling needs.
• New special bottom end allows coiled cable fixture to rotate when loosened allowing the internal
spiral cable to relax and remove twisting without opening the boom.
Length: 4.2' to 17.7' (130-560cm)
Weight: 2lb (925g)