The V-LCD70XHB-3GSDI is a high brightness monitor with integrated 3G-SDI loop-through. Major features include cast metal front panel, adjustable backlight and markers, manual gamma adjustment, Image Flip, 1/4"-20 mounting on all sides, and a robust power switch.
This portable monitor is the perfect solution for sound carts even while shooting outdoors or in bright lighting conditions. This 7" monitor offers standard features including a wide variety of formats and markers, 4 user-configurable front panel function buttons, RGB Check Field / Field Detect, RGB gain and bias control, 4-pin XLR power jack, and optical grade polycarbonate screen protection. Two other major features include Marshall's industry leading FALSE COLOR and PEAKING Filters. These units also offer the ability to adapt up to nine different battery configurations for providing mobile operation in the field. This option provides flexibility when using different cameras or configurations. A large selection of battery adapters can be interchanged (or "swapped" out) by the end-user.
Shipped with "SL" (Sony L series) battery plate.
• High Brightness 800 x 480 LCD panel
• Manual Gamma Adjustment
• Adjustable Backlight
• Image Flip
• 1/4"-20 mounts on all sides (requires V-LCD70TMB-02 for side mount)
• Robust Power switch
• Rugged front panel
• Variety of Markers, including user-adjustable
• False Color On/Off
• Peaking Filter On/Off
• RGB Check Field / Field Detect
• 15:9, 16:9, 4:3, Pixel-to-Pixel modes
• Scratch Resistant Protective Screen
• 4 user-configurable function buttons
• RGB gain and bias control
• Variety of User-Replaceable Battery Adapters available
See Manufactures site for further Specifications