The PSC M5 Pro microphone shock mount builds upon the fundamental design principles of the original PSC/McDonald Universal Shock Mount in use world-wide since 1985. It is made from robust, light weight aircraft aluminum and utilizes a unique clear glide three stage vibration isolation system to virtually eliminate the physical transmission of all unwanted low frequency rumble and handling noise.
• Universal design: The M5 Pro accepts most popular microphones from short to medium shotguns and facilitates quick
microphone changes in the field.
• The unique, Clear GlideTM 3-stage isolation system virtually eliminates physically transmitted noise.
• The M5 Pro can be swiveled 180 degrees, allowing “flat to the pole” microphone positioning.
• PSC’s proprietary Clear GlideTM surgical grade silicone, microphone suspension rings bring new clarity to
• Dual, high density rubber, ceiling bumpers squelch extraneous dynamic reverberations.
• A 360 degree, textured aircraft aluminum suspension cage protects your prized microphones, while diffusing reflected
• Made in the U.S.A.