AVAILABILITY: SHIPPING MID-OCTOBER 2017
The MX-POWERSLED by Cable Techniques is a snap-on "Battery Eliminator" with Hirose 4-pin connector for Sound Devices MixPre-3 and MixPre-6 portable recorders. It accepts a DC input range of 9-24V from high capacity rechargables like NP-1 or Smart Batteries and supplies the recorder with consistent regulated power. Eliminates the need for USB power or AA's in an "over-the-shoulder" environment in the field, saving time, money and hassle.
With the MX-POWERSLED a MixPre Series recorder can be seamlessly integrated into a Bag Rig with wireless receivers etc. all powered by a single rechargeable via a portable DC Distribution system from the likes of Remote Audio, PSC, Audioroot, Sound Guys Solutions or a Battery Bud. The Hirose 4-pin connection provides a rock-solid secure connection and cabling options are readily available.
• INPUT: Industry Standard Hirose 4-pin DC connection
• For Sound Devices MixPre-3 and MixPre-6
• ”Battery Eliminator" supplies Regulated DC
• Intergrate into Battery Distro Systems
• A Secure Locking Connection compared to USB
• Easy "on & off" to access SD Card
• Field-Durable Aluminum Housing
• Powder coating with laser engraved markings
Cable Techniques - MX-POWERSLED
- Brand: Cable Techniques
- Product Code: CT CT-MS-PS
- Availability: In Stock