The A10-RACK is a 4 slot, 8 channel, 1RU wireless microphone receiver enclosure, compatible with most unislot and SuperSlot™ receivers. The A10-RACK accepts up to 4 dual-channel slot-in receivers, providing a total of 8 separate audio feeds. The A10-RACK provides high-quality antenna distribution, power distribution, up to 8 channels of analogue and/or AES digital audio via XLR-M connectors and an 8 channel Dante audio interface.
- Full Dante audio network integration for up to four Superslot compatible wireless mic receivers (eight audio channels), such as Audio Limited’s A10-RX, as well as some models by Wisycom and Lectrosonics.
- Antenna distribution with bias power for active antennas and pass-through for a second A10- RACK for a total of 16 channels
- Power distribution via 4-pin XLR-M socket, 10-18VDC
- Analogue or AES outputs via eight XLR-M sockets on rear panel
- Each receiver can be set to output analogue or AES individually (if receiver supports it)
- Each receiver outputs analogue or AES and Dante simultaneously
- Includes a secondary Ethernet port for Dante redundancy or daisy-chaining a second A10- RACK
- USB-B port for updating RX firmware via Mic2Wav app
- 470-694MHz front-end RF filter bandwidth
- 1RU chassis size with adjustable rack ears to set required depth
The A10-RACK fits slot-in receivers with maximum dimensions of:
- Slot height: 18mm (0.71 inches)
- Slot width: 68.3mm (2.69 inches)
- Width between SMAs: 84.4mm (3.32 inches)