The CS-M1 is the latest addition to the Sanken Production microphone range and sets new standards of sound quality for a short shotgun mic. From professional boom pole drama and film location recording to DSLR camera mounted applications, the CS-M1 delivers pristine quality audio with sharp directivity.
At only 4” in length and weighing less than 2 oz., the unobtrusive CS-M1 can be used in tight mic situations to faithfully capture the story. Like all Sanken shotguns it is rugged and dependable with a wide range of applications where sound clarity and noise rejection are critical requirements.
CAPTURE THE STORY
The CS-M1’s lightweight, rugged design and unique components assure optimum resistance to humidity and adverse temperature changes. The mic is especially suited to shoots where tight patterns and premium sound are the goal. It can be camera mounted without interfering with even a short lens, yet still provide the quality of audio demanded by today’s professionals, all at an affordable price.
- Unique Sanken lightweight design
- Sharp directivity
- Clear sound
- Short 4″ length, lightweight (less than 2oz) for easy operation Ideal for boom pole operation on drama and film shoots
- Ideal for mounting on cameras with short lens
- Suitable for ENG applications
- Standard 19 mm diameter
- Advanced RFI rejection
- Wide 70Hz – 20kHz frequency range
- Rugged and dependable design
Sanken - CS-M1 Short Super Cardioid Shotgun Microphone
- Brand: Sanken
- Product Code: Sanken CS-M1
- Availability: In Stock